MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Reindeer games

Need a last minute game to keep the kids busy!?!? Why not invite them to play a reindeer game! I used formula cans but you could use just about anything, boxes, sand pails, etc. I wrapped my cans with construction paper. Glued on a puff ball nose. Taped on a few bent pipe cleaners and we had a bucket toss game!





The kids at my son’s school loved playing it during their Christmas party.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment