MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Brave


I so can't wait for this to hit our local mom and pop theater! We love our mom and pop because of the great prices, so we have to wait a little longer to see things. Brave looks like a winner. It is set in the highlands of 10th centery Scotland. The princess, Merida, defies an age-old custom, causing chaos in her kingdom. A girly girl she is not and that is what I love about this storyline. I think it is great to have an action movie with the girl as the hero! Check out the trailer .......





Here are some tie in activities you can print and do before going to the movie. The kit includes recipies, mazes, playsets and more. Have a Brave party before you go to get your little ones excited!

1 comment: