MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Cool Candy Craft


Every once in a while my son and I like to wander around Micheal's craft store. We can usually find a few discount craft kits for a buck to keep us busy on snowy days. Well this cheap mama found something she paid FULL price for! LOL Yes folks, a whole $3.99!!!

What did we buy? The Wilton Candy Necklace Kit. It comes with enough individually wrapped kits to make 8 necklaces (which is 50 cents a piece.) My son had a blast making and eating his. And the nice thing is we have enough to do it again and again! Like maybe again today when Nana and Papa stop by for a visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment