MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas lists

Yes folks, that time of year has arrived when children ask, no BEG, for not only what they want, but every last thing they see on television! What is a parent to do? How are we to keep track? The Christmas list! Next time they say "I want that!!!!!" tell them to go write it on their Christmas list, that you can print off right now for them to use. It's cute, will make your job easier and best of all, maybe, just maybe they will stop saying "I want that" and just write it down on the list instead. Yeah, right! Who am I kidding! Happy printing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment