MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

You got to get some of these!


What do you need to get? The McDonald's Halloween Treat Pack!! It is a booklet of coupons full of savings. I paid $1.19 for ours and now we have the following coupons to get FREE

3 apple slices
3 small apple juice or white milk jug
3 hamburgers
3 small cones (ice cream!!!!)

I don't know about you but that dollar and change just brought my son tons of yummy fun, It definitely paid for itself a few times over. I have a happy kid and I am a happy momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment