MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, May 4, 2012

FREE Lowe's Build and Grow clinics

I know I have mentioned this before but it is so much fun I have to mention it again for all of our new Fun Friends out there.... Lowe's Build and Grow clinics. These clinics are FREE and the kids get to build some very neat things. Like this weekend our son built a terrarium! Here are some of the up coming projects. So go get signed up and have some fun building!



No comments:

Post a Comment